About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, March 10, 2014

Chapter 507 (Nothing is forgotten even is can't remember)

The thought of posting pic..Cause is a must for me..
I can't remember stuff..I hate myself..
I enjoy everyday is like everyday is a new day for me..
I know my mood is still unstable but I will try my best control myself ??Cool down myself??Calm down myself..Haixz~

Need to talk happy stuff..Working today..Met a lot fun and awesome human..Thank to Miyan and actually I will get nervous and emo when the stuff I have to terlibat my friends..So is suck..THANK MIYAN..Who Miyan??She Voon Yee..LOL!

So who the new friends I consider I know and feel happy to know..:-
  1. Miss Angel Wen Qi..(She Pantene/Head and Shoulder Promoter)
  2. Miss Jasmine (She Miyan Friend and she cute and adorable)
  3. Mister Nameless Cliff...(Nice guy who offer me cereal but my first remember is he bang my nose..PAIN~)
  4. Miss Kewpie(I know she from my school but I only talk to those who I really close so sorry..TT)
  5. Mister Magnum Ice-Cream(He is..Err..Miyan's gor gor~~=.=)
  6. A lot of cute auntie!!! (Example Laurie, Joy, Ambil pur, those giving drink sample auntie~~Tee Hee)
I not sure I did left out people or not but I can recall is all these human..
Although working for 2 day only din't meant a lot but is like already part of my story..Working as promoter, I cannot imagine working long period and get close with everyone like everyday??
So I only can post whoever I can remember in my blog cause I still a anti-social fella..*pouts*

Study la..=_=..haixz..Dying..GG..=/

Write at 10.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-