About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chapter 505 (Exhausted??Tired??Dammnit??The sickness)

We once have problem cause of our personality..
We once dislike each other cause that natural..
We once get worried for each other cause that what make us can build such a strong friendship
Even now everyone have their own life but we also trying our best to fulfill the dream of reunited together cause we all deep down cherish each other very much..
To the 5 lengluis I always love:-

  1. Adila the pretty leader~
  2. Wai Mun the second leader I would said..:3 
  3. Gwen Ling the pretty lady-like girl..
  4. Voon Yee the angel-like-devil~
  5. Aisyah my boyfiee..LOL!!*settle de* ..The monster~
  6. Me..The weirdo weird in the group..:)
Everyone is the main character for itself..So if this is gonna be a story,it will be the awesome story that you all will love it till the end..Awww~~*day dreaming*~
It was an awesome day with them..Can't deny all of us love to talk picture..Our cool and unique personality make us more cherish each other than ever..~:)..At least,I love them a lot..Really a lot..Tee Hee

Hrmm..Salary out de..Feel like gg..Feel like dying..TT..Haha..How to survive??Try my very best..Since I already bought so many long term item during January and February..Nyaaaa~~
Persuade persuade..My ACCA dream~~My 1st perfect dream that I wanted to archive..ACCA~~ACCA~ACCA~~

Next next remember in post January..The first ever post..Ya exercise..Finally can see a bit result but no giving up cause with my personality that won't stop eating those junk food..So I still need to exercise to prevent gaining fats and the 30min is actually can calm myself..I mean really..So I hope I will still continue..No give up..Make it like a present for myself..=3

I been addicted to Cecile Corbel's song..Her sound is like goddess, the way she play the harp is so elegant till I don't know how to describe and that remind me how much I like to listen classical song somehow..Especially those song that gave me a deep meaningful meaning..Tee Hee!!

Von, please recover yourself as fast as possible..You got too many event/project to be do..OPMAW's boss must be tough and steady..X3

Write at 06.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-