About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 7, 2014

Chapter 506(Sensitive..Isn't that the worst of it?)

When reality is too cruel for me to handle, 
I rather just close my eyes and start living my own dream cause I am afraid to see stuff to hurt me deeply..
I wouldn't wanted to said that time you treated me is how..Is good is bad is real or is fake..No one can judge about it..
I will just said that was once a sweet long period in 2014 during January till middle of February..
I won't regret nor what..Just appreciate for what I having now..
Even everything change but I am very sure that day, that time, that year is recorded already..Tee Hee~

Can't deny I was kinda shock to got a wechat msg from you..I don't know I should feel happy or frustrated or feeling normal??
But I know deep down or I use my sixth sense feeling to sense actually you forcing yourself talking to me..Haixz~
If like that , I really hope to tell you don't talk to me la..Let everything cold down then talk to me??I don't mind..I know this gonna add my scar to more deep level but isn't that the process to gain my original back?? 
Haixz..I miss you..=/...Super duper miss you..
Can't deny I am happy that I can see you just awhile before I back..Even is less than a min but haixz..:/

Yesterday phone call with my babe Crystal..I think my shield is already long time broken..I wanted to cry out loud but I can't..
I feel useless and stupid..
I wanted to post a lot of stuff at anywhere but my limit is off..I can't do anything..
I cried cause I afraid..I more afraid than anyone..I don't want or never want to lost anyone that important to me again..
I think my weakness never really gone..I still afraid of losing friends..I just damn freaking afraid..

I don't know if I am getting over you,
or just getting used to the pain??
Haixz~~=/

Write at 07.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-