About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Chapter 504 (That not call recover ok..=/)

Taken on Monday..My beloved husband..Hehe~!
Shit..My fat face..:(..*pouts*..
Need to be more consistence and more hardworking for it..
Meanwhile be serious about academy..I really don't want make people worried me..=/ Haixz~

I thought a long time..Am I recover?? Full recover??Actually think properly is no..:(..
I can be super ok, super normal and super happy but seriously..I hope we both can talk..I miss you..:(
I miss our friendship more than anything..I tell Voon Yee I don't dare to change profile picture anymore cause you will no more like it anymore..What I can do to get your attention like last time..
I wouldn't need to do anything and you will pop out yourself just for me..Just for this selfish girl..I can't read back those conversation..Is making me pain..

Although what..I still use your name..Like "I wish is was you who talk to me" when I talk to my friends..Put you into my joke..Cause I need to be like normal..Haixz..
Please..I everyday praying that you will talk to me..Don't let me wait too long..Don't let me feel struggle..Don't let me feel suffer anymore..Can you??Please..=/
I still like an idiot waiting you to find me chat one day..Please make it happen..Please..

Anyhow conclusion..Be happy and smile..
Haha..There so many stuff I feel like doing it..First of it is to ermm well help my boyfiee..Hope I can help her..No obstacle and such thing..Me love boyfiee..:3
Second is exam+persuading skill..Neh..

Ermm..The next 3 following day please make it success..My dad won't kill me right..Tee Hee

Please be normal ya..And ya..I telling my boyfiee the reason I exercise is like I wanted to have something I want for myself not everyone..Maybe is like building my own confidence..Nah who know right..:)

PHOEBE TAN VON SAN!!JIA YU..YOU CAN DE!! TEE HEE..To archive a lot of your dreams and stuff and everything..Tee Hee~:)

Write at 04.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-