About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 28, 2014

Chapter 503 (Smile cause it happen not cause it over..Tee Hee)

I know is hard to see my doodles??Haha
I was planning to write down my wishlist but end up..I keep on draw and keep on write nonsense..
You saw the two skeleton figure drawing..Ya..I always love the sharp side hairstyle and that is me..Sometimes I feel if I live in ancient kingdom, I will be like this..I am the princess girl who is so lady-like..*konon* Haha
And if I am modern..nah I am modern kid, wearing my t-shirt and usual pant with my daily hairstyle..Tee Hee
The mood of drawing is here but the mood of study??Hrmmm..Haixz..Terrible..TT!!

I don't know why I said this..Smile cause it happen but not cause it over..I mean I shouldn't cry over the split milk so I must stay strong and be positive that all these thing is mean a big story in my life..I can't change back the past nor I can mend back the positive cause forcing you wasn't a thing I like to do..Can't deny there got few stuff I still want to do cause you once my very important friend..Actually now also yes but I can't force you to treat me like I am your important friend right??No force..*feel like a stock*..

I always feel myself like a stock de la..=_=..Ahdoi!~~That why I must enjoy everyday cause I cannot know tomorrow am I still here or not..*pouts*

Confidence smile looking me..LOL..Oh well oh well..~~
Need to take care my face like kao kao..TT!!
Geezzz..:(
My knee is in pain..All my exercise have to hold cause I really got no energy to walk few more steps..=/..Or maybe do upper part??><..Hrmm..*will think about it*
Please my dear knee, faster recover kay..Walking with a pain knee is killing me..Me hate it..Haixz..

Tomorrow first day of work..Better sleep early, prepared stuff early and so so on..Tee Hee..
Wish myself have a wonderful March all along way..:)..I can't wait my biggest plan that is persuade my parent about ACCA..X3

Write at 28.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-