About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 21, 2014

Chapter 500 (An slightly update what happening?)

Sometimes I really feel myself got a different image.=-=!
  1. I can be acting innocent smile and everyone thought I am a very good girl..(WAIT!I AM A GOOD GIRL)..:)
  2. I can be like weirdo acting cute..(FAIL ONE)
  3. I can be sampat girl that asking "do you want a kiss?" Tee Hee
  4. Crazy..Just plainly crazy..The End~~

As usual, if I don't post at Facebook picture, I sure post at blog..Since blog not really famous plusssssss is fun back to see back my picture..Especially those retard but no sense..Hrmm Okok..Back to main topic..:(!

Cinema with papa..:D
The show was okok..Ermm Maybe I feel like the book is much more complete becauseeeeeeeeeee....
I also have no idea..:)!
Thank Jie Jie for the treat..:D!
Feel like want to watch more and more and more movie..Is like entertainment is way too many until ermmm I NEED TO GO STUDY!!:(

Oh well..I love Courage..He so cute..Macam my Bobby..:(
Bobby~Oh~Bobby, please be alright..I can't afford to lose you after losing contact with Bubble..
Jie Jie will always love you ..My dear Bobby..
Oh well..They always said the strangest human is the coolest??ME..*wink wink*!!
I am really born to be weird and strange..*pouts*~

Last pic for last post for today..:D
Well..:(
Haixz..
Love..
Never..
Been..
So..
Easy..
To..
Me..
I cannot think anymore..Can I make myself everyday emo so I can get your attention??Can I have a selfish request toward to you??
Or I thinking how to recover myself using 2month??Since 1 month is over..As Adila always said 3 month feeling theory..@@..
I cannot lost him can de..No matter what..><!!*piff*!!

Write at 21.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-