About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Chapter 49(heart) ( The feeling to post stuff is back)~

Am I look so amazingly cool??I mean ya cool..CNY DAY 3 took..Hahaa..Feel like change profile pic to this one but is ok la..Policy change once a month..LOL!
Know what??
What?
I can post and post a lot of post using a lot of different picture..Hahaa..
Is like when I got the mood of taking pic, it will be more than I can handle..*meeps*~!

Well went to Pn Wong's house during CNY day 4..Who Pn Wong??..One of my best addmath tuition teacher..Hahaa..The way she teach me make my ADDMATH from FAIL TO PASS AND GET B during SPM..
Not saying proud but a lazy fella like me can get a average result make me go weeee~~~Haha..Thank to that time Zhen Jian and Sook May intro to me..
And also get to know this few bandar sunway human being..:)!!
Anyhow I really feel awkward but still alright..All nice people hang out together will eventually become awesome..=)

Sigh..I saw Adila post about result 10th of Feb and I was like =_=..Save me man!!Those result is killing me indirectly..:(~!
I did told my papa my result is really not good..I mean I don't know la..:(..I not smart but I got a selfish desire now..Pass everything..PLS PASS..And get a super good result for my ACCOUNT!><!! *bang wall*

So February event..Hrmm..I not sure what event got yet..Ermmm mostly I still want to go check out government braces for price..YES...I don't know why I want to go make braces but a word is I love braces..HAHA~~!!Voon Yee, sorry for trouble you about this case..><..*paiseh paiseh*~! For a moment I love VOON YEE A LOT hahaa..I always trouble with her my stuff..As usual, my selfish stuff..*pouts*~!

Ok..Time to my photos again..Thought of watching drama but well result make me emo more now..Haixz haixz..:(..
Regret is always have but I just don't know how to face it..T_T!!

Yes..I miss you..Can I chat with you..Can I throw away my pride again??:(..I don't know..Haixz..Is like my pride is killing me eventually..I think around 11 something I will talk to you..Maybe??Or maybe not??I not sure..

Doraemon!! Me love Doraemon..Gosh..If I got the last gadget(camera) I can wear a lot of kind of awesome beautiful dress, shirt and even cosplay!! WOO HOO!! 
Ok..I back to reality..Haha!!

Write at 04.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-