About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 21, 2014

Chapter 499 (Dream??!!What is all these..*pouts*)

*Mata sepet Feeling*..X)
Tee Hee..
Just got a thought must upload a pic everytime wrote a blog so my blog won't be so dull..Tee Hee
Face condition never been good recover..*pouts*
Will make sure love my face and also continue my training..:)
Also my study..*meeps*!

Oh ya..I just hate dream sometimes..I mean it can kill me indirectly somehow..Is like my another mind that telling me something..Something worst or something good..I have no idea..@_@!

So ya got two dream..But the stupid two dream is also got this human inside..:(...Who the human..The human name Jason..*pouts*..I just hate it la..@@~!!

Let me recall the first dream..Is like somehow sweet and weird..OMG..I don't know la..
Von San, your fa hiao level don't until like that kay!:(
Doesn't mean cause you know you gonna lose him so you being stupid and idiot again!!:(..Arghh..:(!!HAIX~
I can't deny the dream is somehow sweet and somehow romantic??I don't even think got the romantic element is there wei..:(
Whatever it is..Is just somehow buuuuu..TT!~
I only know the dream make me feel like "can I continue so I can know the ending?:("

Those dream is horrible making me feel suffer somehow..I can't do anything to save it anyway..

Cause sometimes I rather living in the happy dream..A dream I prefer..

Write at....by -VoN S@N-