About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 14, 2014

Chapter 498 (Should I or Shouldn't I??)

Happy Valentines Day Human Being..:D
Dedicated from me and Miss Ho~:D
Always go and kacau her at work..Well..I bored mah..Plus the time I find is usually clash to Crystal...Bububu~~:3
Oh well..Valentines Day..*meep*..:D
Also Cap Goh Mei's Day..Haha..Such a happy day..*SUPPOSED BE THE HAPPY DAY*

Actually there got a video..Damn freaking funny..Haha..I posted in FB..Hope people will give more like..So I can convince Voon Yee to video with me another time..*should be la~~*..Wakakaka~~

Oh ya..I thinking to tell it out today..I mean after the incident..I really feel like THANK GOD who passing me an angel to take care me and so many thing..><!!OMG..Is damn scary and thank GOD I can settle within my level..*calming myself*
Need to be more careful I am serious more careful cause I can't take any risk to do crazy stuff..I still want to have my own fun and steady adventures waiting for me..LIKE SO SERIOUS!!><

Hrmm..What next??!! 
I don't know..Wait la..I actually I know..STUDY..RETAKE!!DAMMNIT!:(

PIFF~:( 

With the peeps..:)
I miss them freaking much..
The End For Now..

PS:I miss you too..Heart freaking pain..I don't want this feeling to be existed anymore..

Write at 14.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-