About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 7, 2014

Chapter 495 (Sometimes is like a dream~)

"Dream as if you will live forever.Live as if you will die Today"
Nice quotes..:)..Haha..Took this pic on Voon Yee's bed when she was busy picking what shirt to wear meanwhile I am tired for sleeping the 4 hour nap..=_=..Trust me, insomnia is torturing..I end up have to on Studio Ghibli's musicbox song that around 50++min to make me go sleep..=/
The feeling of crying is there but it can't so it sux..:(

Oh well..I let Voon Yee know..Ermm..How to said..I don't really like to lies my friend..Or maybe I too follow my policy so ya usually certain friends, I don't really lies but I do hide cause I don't want too many people to know about stuff that related to me..Sometimes it give me big trouble and also them..:(..Me don't like big troubles..Headaches..:(
Plus when I can feel something, I really feel unright, I tend to become super emo..HAIXZ~

Luckily I think Voon Yee can tolerate my craziness..Haha..Also Aisyah..Most funny is when Adila keep repeating during that day..I was so INNOCENT..How could you all keep bully me when I did nothing wrong??>< Tee Hee..:D

Ermm..Don't know since when I do always go out with those bunch..Maybe cause we all are crazy...*WAITAMIN*..I think only I am crazy one..Haha..It like once a week or once a two week, I sure go out with them for a lunch or breakfast..Maybe that few hour is better than nothing..LOL!

Today gossip..Wait..Is more like update a lot of stuff to Gwen!!~~
Due she always/seldom can come out like us..ALSO SELDOM ON FB..=_=..Haha
She is Voon Yee's beloved..:3~!

Aren't that both are so sweet..Haha..Is always nice that every stage you got someone that you feel important..
For me is Aisyah..Currently..HAHA!!I have to change..I must let go of Aisyah..T..T!!

Oh well..Today unexpected visit from Jia Qian, Jacklyn, Alvin and Daven..YAY!..Haha..Is so unexpected..Still having fun few hours with them..Tee Hee!!:D
Most funny part is when we all was sending wechat voice to Adila and Adila only can recognize two people that is Jacklyn and Jia Qian..
She can't recall Daven and Alvin..LOL!!Sad die Daven..@~@!

What I should post more for today??I also not sure..Should be that all..Was actually hoping that today I should feel much more better.
Am I a weirdo??I will never try to bring problem to a place where I can feel fun..Haixz..Tonight I must sleep more than 5 hour..HAHA!~

Me with COCONUT ICE-CREAM MILKSHAKE..:D
Damn freaking full..HAHA!!
Thank my dear boyfiee(Aisyah) treating me this yummy drink..HEHE!!
Another nice day have past..Time to have a proper rest..
Eventually I think I miss this particular human being~My Sunway Boss..Tee Hee~

Write at 07.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-