About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chapter 492 (HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR)~

Aisyah and Phoebe..The two crazy retarder girls you cannot miss out..:3
Actually still got more crazy fella..Haha

OK!!HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014~XD
There is so much stuff I need to do..
Hehe!~
Actually wanted to post one of today pic but I just too tired and my face is so freaking round..:(..*not a good feeling*
How to keep lose fats during CNY?!!Is like all the good yummy delicious food is looking me and asking me "want eat me?"..with the innocent look..HAHA!~
So ya will continue my routines after my day with CNY~


Sigh..Now really got too much of CNY PIC..And sorry I need to edit..:(..My nose got pimples...Trust me is sux..:(..And thank to myself that I actually got the habits to remove those pimples only~~PIMPLES ONLY..Usually I won't edit my face to sharp or "v" shape..HAHA~~I will keep on cut down my fat..It might take forever but well..I must do it anyhow..:D~~!!

I will try my best upload more and more pic I took..Using DSLR..THANK PAPA~:3 
Tee Hee~!! 
Since I really need to edit quite a lot of pic..+ FILTER TOO~!! Hehe

Oh ya..Did I mention about the comfortable zone??Nah..Already reach the level??I don't know..I getting confused and confused..I wonder is it because my principle that save me from simply thinking nonsense or this is the very first time I drop to that kind of situation..
Well~~Can't think much..ANYHOW HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE..:)

Write at 03.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-..

PS:Will update very soon..ME PROMISE..TEE HEE~XD