About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chapter 501 (I couldn't said much but still..:')

Decided to exchange pose?Nah..If I use open eyes, I sure will give u a tired emo looking..
Trust me..Sleep for less than 1 hour is sux..=(!! 
Tonight must find back my beauty sleep..(HELLO, u still sleep late~~=-=)
Anyhow..Haha I miss my boyfiee so decided to take picture before I continue my nap inside car..*pouts*

Kachingg~~Salary is coming..*feeling happy*...Can continue do my stuff..HAHA~:) TEE HEE~

Ermm..Study..Drama and so much more I need to be accomplish since March is gonna be a busy month wei..=3=..So much thing but so little time for me..NO GIVING UP..I should start doing the hashtag of 100day of happy..Oh well..TODAY GONNA BE FIRST..I shy..I post in blog, you won't mind?:D

Hrmm..I feel like make a special post for Voon Yee..I mean thank you, she always there for me..Always let my craziness gone more worst..And let me cling on her..Seldom my friends let..They afraid I am les..*pouts*..:D

Oh well, I will one day post..I mean I will write in word so is like another black and white document again..Tee Hee
Cause I really appreciate her a lot just like how I freaking appreciate other..

Anyhow..I thinking I need to train my another level..Be alert and awake like the movie "300"..If I not mistaken is like keep the energy and so so on.*feeling k.o very soon*..Headache pain till a level I cannot describe..

Exercise must be keep on continue..*wink wink*~Can't disappointed myself..Especially myself..:) 

Happy Day 1~

Write at 25.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-