About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chapter 502 (Recover?Sick?Ok?Not ok?)

Pic on February..I look like a foreigner that not in Malaysia and travel around taking picture, looking stuff and enjoy life that most people thinking too..I got a few dream that I wanted to archive..I think I should start doing my wishlist soon hope is soon..*headache*


Depression sickness..I once have it but that time I am nobody..I just a small human that only have few super close friends..I don't have a big connection with anyone nor anybody..
Plus that time I like a naive kid, so I show my moodyness so easily without thinking twice..My sickness is always there but I just tell few how my feeling and thought and everything..
I no need care how other think of me cause they also don't know me..I also don't know them..

However now is different..I still not a popular kids but my connection is increased by times..I can't show people my emoness, can't show out how suffer I am through those sentences and word..I only can keep to myself..I can't let people worried me..I am having headache..I don't want show my weakness to other cause they always think I am a strong girl..I must be steady and strong..Is pain, is hard but I must put myself the cold winter protection..I am Phoebe, the ancient greek girl..She a goddess and now I have to stay strong as Phoebe..The modern so called boss of OPMAW~

I post in Dayre about how much I don't want change profile picture cause I know he won't like anymore..If like this, I got think why not your block me..Is pain, I will cry but I hate showing weak so I will still admit my high pride..Why not??
By: Phoebe

Pls..I hope you can talk to me..:(..Please can you be like last time toward to me??=/..I everyday hoping and hoping till I sometimes feel like I cannot breath..I feel like can I end my life or can I sleep for a long long hour so I no need to go back reality.... By :Von San

So now seriously saying..I am not feeling well..Headache??I don't know..I cannot really go sleep..People go work that time, I go sleep..I even accepted the challenge of 100days of happy..I can archive cause I can be happy in few hour then emo for long hour..Anyhow..I must be alright..

I miss you..=/..

When he want that time, she refuse and push a lot of reason..When she notice she want also, he avoid and ignore..
Everything is so wrong..

Write at 27.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-