About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Chapter 510 (Head super dizzy..*pouts*)

This character was made during I was addicted on gaia player..
I remember I was wanted to make a story about a prince with all girls??I mean like those palace..
Is like a palaceXloveXjealousXgirlpolitic..
Ok..That what happen when my imagination gone wild above..*YAY*

Alright better doing job job job cause need earn lot of money..TeeHee!

One thing I can confirm myself so playgirl somehow is I really like people to love me??*wink wink*
But I don't want any commitment..=_=..
I mean I also love everyone mah..so same same la..?? I don't know what I want..

Today visit Miyan and other promoter at Big Aeon also visit Mr Gangster at Parade and I actually have this weakness when people said "I know la..You don't want to accompany me eat~~"..I was like "NO..=-=".."OK, let eat"..
Haha..Soft heart *pouts*
And thank to Miyan and her supervisor cause got job at Big Aeon..XD..Wanted to work at Chimera cause their company really mostly is promoter job..*wink wink*..
I still wanted to find a long commitment job..Neh~:D

There so much thing for me to do..Hope I got enough time..TEE HEE..

Write at 22.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-