About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chapter 508 (Always afraid..=/ )

Cause I don't know where I put my headband so now I wearing my beloved detective cap..:3~
Oh well..I know I gonna die soon..I guess soon..Eeep..See my eyes bag..:(..*pouts*!!:(
I like got too many dream to archive so need lot of time to make sure it happen..X)
I am like lying to myself so I can err die slowly..*pouts*

Finish work at Big Aeon..Meeps..I miss those aunty..I am serious..They are so cute!! Haha..Can't deny aunty is always cute..*MY MOM IS CUTE!!SUPER CUTE*!
So this time I met certain friend and I plan to write here cause you know I quiet somehow..Haha..There is:-
  1. Miss L.A Coffee Girl..She super fair, super cute super leng lui..:D
  2. Magnum Ice-Cream..Ryan's Partner..His name is Danson..This one I never really talk to him cause he scary but well he add me in FB so ok and I notice he is younger than me 1 year which I feel he look like same age as me..=_=!
  3. Cheese guy and girl..I can't recall name..I know both are friendly..TEE HEE!!
  4. Mr Quacker Guy..:D!!I call him Mr Lai
  5. This girl..Super cute..She last week is ice-cream girl but this week become Parade..:3
Actually I do feel bad..Somehow..Cause if a person make me feel scare, I will totally show my guard shield toward to it doesn't matter is who cause I don't know why..My insecure feeling is always high..If I feel unsafety, I will do something to make me feel safety..=/
So sorry to the new friend who want approach me but I don't want cause I scare!~Sorry..I will add soon but not now..I afraid..:(..I don't know how to communicate with human..:(

I miss ACCA, LUFFY..
I miss Crystal, Ching Hui, Seaw Huey, Sook May and blah blah~
I miss Voon Yee, Aisyah , Adila , Wai Mun , Gwen Ling..
I miss a lot of human..=/

Write at 18.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-