About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, December 4, 2009

Chapter 153(Ahhh~~~)

Geee~~
How long I never blog..Sigh..I can remember a lot thing during November but forgot the date..TT

Oh well..My birthday over lo..I now is fully 15 years old teen and is the time I must be like a teen!!
(You will never be..Kid~~)
Fine~~
I can feel no matter how I dress like a teen..My attitude is just like a kid...
Can say 60% childish 40% teen..Hehe..

Oh ya...For my birthday..I got gifts from friends and family member::
1.Mom bought me a kind like dress..><
2.Dad gave me money to bought me swimming suits..=P
3.Sis bought me a kit of facial..Nano-Happy..
4.Crystal gave me a coin doll(Mean put coin..=3)
5.May gave me two disney t-shirt and Keroro's movie 1&2(About the t-shirt..She said I childish ma so bought lo..) but to me is May and Zhen Jian bought for me..XD
6.Yen gift me a bag(So nice la until I feel like want to see only..Just kidding =X)
7.Mei Feng bought me t-shirt..^^(Shock of the gift..><)
8.Yves Rocher's friends bought me cupcake..(Never expected..Kyaa~~)
9.Supervisor gift me chocolate..(Still at the fridge..Kekeke)
10.Ang Pau from my mom's friend and dad..Thank Q..
11.Aunt's Stephanie(Digi Shop) bought me cake..Mummm~~
12.Lina gift me a doll key-chain..Cute wei~~
12.Wish from friend by phone and facebook..Thank Q~~

I just have to say this year for my birthday..I very happy..Thank you all!!!

Write at 5.12.09 by -VoN S@N-