About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chapter 155(Please..I will fix the problem to be normal back!!)


As you can see..Three girls??Nothing special..If first girl is May, second is me and third is Crystal..

Can see??
Ya..Three friends..Because of my mouth...Ahh!!!
I will settle..I want everything be normal..No fight..No back stabbed each other..Yes..I want this friendship..

I know will de..You know "because of all this challenge, our friendship is tough as a diamond"..
Yes that word will muncul after this thing settle..*positive thinking*

Ahh...
Salary haven't get yet..Christmas present haven't bought yet..Geee~~

My head is going to burst!!I really can't stand it..I think a lot of thing..I want everything be normal especially friendship..I don't mind get tease everyday by calling me "MUSHROOM"..
Pls..I really hope everything be fine...

Something inside my brain..I must fix it..I got a big big mission..I have to...I can't just put away the problem..Why??Is because of ME!!Hate myself arr!!

I rather they both tease me at usual than now...I really mean it..


The pink hair is May, the girl with spec is me and the black long hair is Crystal..
We both will laugh and play together..Won't we??XP

Write at 13.12.09 by -VoN S@N