About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chapter 154(Geezz..Izzit I always make my "supervisor" dislike me..=P)

Sigh..What I mean here is like supervisor,manager or someone I under with la..
Last year, Alice now, Vincent..Geee~~

Von,change la you bad attitude..TT..

I don't know!!I got do sales what just not under my name only what..
I just like to goof around..Haizz..No mood..


Say the truth..
Vincent now also dislike me..Why??My arrogant attitude toward to him lo..
What mean that?
Like I will only answer him "umm,ohh..ahh..Something like this" but toward to Faizal and Arthur..I can be friendly..

All I can said is Vincent fault first ..He promise the thing he never done..I promise the thing, I got done half or do it..

Spot the different??

Eh..He promise you what??
One is he said he will give me the uniform t-shirt but until now..Haven't.. Second is warehouse
sales..Also same thing la..He tell me go work at end say no need..=="


Stupid la!!
He now tell me don't play the machine too much..Ookay..I will do it..I will try my best not to play with...

I will do my sales..Don't worry..I know how to handle customer!!Bluek!!


Next year, I told myself won't work under "TRENDSMASTERS"..

Or not my next year supervisor also dislike me lor..XPP
Hmmm..I really don't know why I will sudden dislike Vincent and I dislike Vincent more than Alice..Haizz..
Sorry la..

Vincent, you are good manager but I not a good staff for you..


But for my future "manager" or "supervisor"..I will be good staff de..Haha..


Write at 11.12.09 by -VoN S@N-