About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, December 25, 2009

Chapter 156(Uptade...Weee~~)

I love this photo but of cause I wish Chin Yee and Yen was here took with me..Haha..Too selfish is not good..=X..

Haizz...My Christmas present quite lot..Phew~~..Now everyday day I got two monkey to teman me oioi...*How about the bear??*..That one cannot left out..

PMR result..T>T..Not good..Mom, I so sad..T..T

Elise, I damn miss you..You got relationship with Erving Tiong(Still wonder who that guy..)
Although you told me is play play but wakakaka..I will think as serious..Muahaha..*Von San sot sot again*

I need to improve my english as well..Haha..My sis english was way better than me 100 times..
Sigh..

K..I ciaozz first..

Write at 26.12.09 by -VoN S@N-