About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 4, 2010

Chapter 157(First day of school on 2010)

Form 4 now..Hmmm..I now form 4..Haha..Today go school like normal..See the result to make sure and blah blah..

Than back to class..Aii~~
Who should I sit with..At first is I sit with Wani than get halau by Nash..T>T

Than I saw Pei Li like moving table to make three three so I think I can take all the place in the second last row..Weee~~

Mana tahu our form teacher said only two two..At the end I sit with Pei Li while Emelia and Sarah Jane sit another side..=="..

At the class..I feel like whoa.."I at new place"...Haha..

Haizz..Chee Yeow and Thiam Seong at 4SK1..No~~~
I going to get torture teruk teruk...Haizz..

Kla..Going to be sick jor..

Write at 04.01.10 by -VoN S@N-