About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chapter 160(4SK1 get praise for clean..XP)

Not really that clean..Mean teacher said us got improved in "kebersihan" dan "keceriaan"..

Thank to Pei Li who yesterday help me to cleaned the window(Harap the guy is useless but next week hope they are useful..)

Kla..Not all the guy is really want make me mad..Kouk Hoe,Farhan(current this two) is can harap..Haha..

Aik Zhing said sorry to me yesterday who not cleaning the window but since I still mad so I scold him back(conversation on MSN)...

Than arr..What happen today..Today I really thank for Fathin who sweep our dirty floor..Pengawas is always more responsible..Haha..

Tomorrow is the Perjumpaan Agong..Not sure got time to clean up..Maybe I can give a hand since my jobs is to throw rubbish and wipe the whiteboard..Easy??XD

Only few students got 2 jobs...

So to the student who sweep the floor and wipe window..Don't argue with me or Emelia(Emelia arrange for me..><) because you all mostly got 1 job to be done..

Today also quite geram..Our class "kain" lost one..What de!!

Haizz..
If lost again..I will tell form teacher to check with afternoon class..I don't want our class to be dirty by afternoon class students..=3

Kla..End here..

I still got bunch of homework waiting for me..TT

Write at 14.01.10 by -VoN S@N-