About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chapter 165(My hair arrr...)

Omg..Today ate at Old Kawan..Ookay la..

Than chit-chat and May said cut hair..Than I think I also want cut at KK but don't know who tell me cut at May there..So I hutang her money..I am the pehutang and she mine pemiutang..Haha

Arrived to the saloon shop..
Than they wash me and May hair..
Than blow and cut..
I remember I said I want to repair back a bit and front a bit but I feel is back a lot and front a bit..TT

My hair~~
Is look normal but when tied it on sure want to cry..TT

This year CNY's hair look cacat..Don't care la..I know my hair will very fast grow back..I know..I know(Is like cheating myself)...TT..

Kla..Before CNY..Selesai hutang hutang saya dahulu..Haha..Need to rush homework..Ciaozz..

Write at 26.01.2010 by -VoN S@N-