About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 18, 2010

Chapter 161(4SK1 get sijli kebersihan..=3)

I don't know is I simply think or is a current curse right now..Every Monday I sure kinda sick..TT

Kla..
Our class get mentioned by "don't know what teacher(fooling around with friends, never really noticed)" for last week is bersih..
Inside my heart is so happy..Why??I will tell why:

1.I am Ketua Kebersihan so class clean is my responsible..

2.I need to thank Yu Ying so much for last time torture me do this and that(Usually just wipe window..=3)

3.Feel satisfied..


Now thinking want to bought for them the "swap cleaner"(special for window) for 4SK1's students to do more easy but think..Not now..Who tell them so lazy..XPP


Today I feel so happy for they doing their duty..Tomorrow will be a worst day..That Chee Yeow sure will make me mad again..


Fine..I got Pn.Sagun..Haha..


Today at Moral time, the Chee Yeow simply said me than May scolded him back..Emelia said "his girlfriend here.." but May said "Chee Yeow bully my friend(me)..."..


Yi Hui, I hope you won't really mad me or May because is Chee Yeow said me first..Not May..Although she look understand but she also won't like it..


Ai~~ Is time to stop~~

Write at 18.01.10 by -VoN S@N-