About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chapter 158(Today lesson..)

Ai~~
Today heard road show about co-curriculum and our discipline...

From tomorrow have to start to clip up my fringe..O.O..
It will look noob..Lolzz..I already noob...Weee~~~

Haizz..I think from next week..I can't play too much of Facebook,Blog,games and blah blah..

My homework seem little but it took a lot time to done it...DX
Later still got one karangan need to do..Haizz..

Now cannot play "tembak-tembak" jor..All is subjective..Need think and write..Haizz..

Still haven't find tuition..Need data from May and Crystal..

Today May told me that Crystal got new name is "Kitty Ying"...Lolzz

I think is enough..Gtg..Cioazz..

Write at 06.01.10 by -VoN S@N-