About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 25, 2010

Chapter 164(Too lazy..==")

Ya..I too lazy to be Ketua Kebersihan..O.oo...Really??No la..Cause I felt like everyday I doing something..Not wiping the window or not sweep the floor..

The thing I won't do for my dear class is "throw rubbish(I duty on Monday..Other than that..I won't do..) and "arrange table"..XD

Why??I not good at arrange table..Never ever touch that..Throw rubbish easy job..Force them do..

Only wipe window the problem..Sweeping is just I replace another person..XPP

Finally is over..I mean the choir..OMG..I so stiff at the stage..=X

Today our class got Sijli again and make me feel happy but not happy at the same time..Sigh..

I know today I get said a lot of thing:
1.I told Emelia to change Ketua Kebersihan to the new girl name "Gaura"(Izzit) than she said she will slice me to 100pieces..TT

2.I asked Chun Yuan want to do Ketua Kebersihan..He asked me back "do Ketua Kebersihan izzit no need to thing"..I said "no..Ketua Kebersihan have to do a lot of thing" than he said "you slowly do.."..TT..

3.I request Pn.Sagun to change Ketua Kebersihan than Chee Yeow said yes(Chee Yeow..You are like angel for this moment only..Haha) than he said "who want change Ketua Kebersihan put up hand" but I only saw his the one who put..Pn.Sagun ignore me and said continue do..TT

4.Pn Sagun give warning to my classmates don't dare to kacau her(mean me..TT) Ketua Kebersihan..I was like "no hope"..TT..Than Chee Yeow said to me "you don't dare to kacau Pn.Sagun students"..Than I don't know give what reaction..Haizz

Haizz..I don't know what happen to me..I look at him in school..I just avoid him..When he tease me..I will show evil me in MSN cause I know he will make me smile but now..He open relationship with don't know who..Haha..Friend is always better..Right??XD

Write at 25.01.2010 by -VoN S@N-