About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chapter 162(Why is the feeling is like that??)

Haizz..Today I know what really happen..

Actually why we cannot think positive of our friends??
Just said our friends is got something that not nice but when we think positive about them(Mean think good of them..)

So everything will be good side..I not perfect so I won't expect you all will like me so much that why if we think positive about a person..Nothing will be wrong..=3

May, sometimes that got a secret in each person..You might know the late but sometimes friends of us will know the late also..I telling it because I got a secret too which I won't tell people..Even you..

Even Ying,Jie or Yen..Why??Of cause I got my reason..

We all might be another person in one day..So why need so care about negative..Look at your friend good side..Who know what will happen..=3

Write at 19.01.2010 by -VoN S@N-