About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, January 29, 2010

Chapter 166(Oh no~~..What going to be happen to me..TT)

I so freaking happy...Kyaa...Xue Yi became my Mei..I damn happy..I should ask her when I at form 2..Geezz

Hehe..
Can't stand it..Must got patient..Or not I sure will gone crazy..TT
Patience.All I need is just patience..Sigh..

Omg..Miss Nonie going to drive me crazy..TT
I really don't know how to start the Journal..Is not like blogging because she will see and I don't want have the feeling to write it out..=3

Ookay..What happen to me..Whatever..I know I won't like him..XPP
Is just negative feeling around me..T..T

Geezz..So damn fully many homework I need to do..I really hope next week is holiday..Can oi oi..Hehe

Spot the different between my dear blog and forcing journal..XPP

Write at 29.01.10 by -VoN S@N-