About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chapter 414(Super duper late post for my birthday..)

Oook..I gonna use err..These day to settle a lot stuff to my blog..Sorry bloggie..Hehee..

So I just skip to the night part where Zhen Jian and Sook May for taking me go SS15 to eat desserts(Snow Flake...Err..I not sure what name is that again) but we end up go to the RT Cake House cause I told May no one buying birthday cake for me and she was like pulling me into the RT Cake House and bought me cake(Hokkaido Cake??) and went to SNOVA to eat..Hehee..

SNOVA is similar like err SNOWFLAKE..Hehee..
Then at there take pic and waiting for our desserts to come..
Time to let pic to tell the story..^^

Zhen Jian..He like day dreaming..Opss.. I remember May told me not to post..:P

The Hokkaido Cake..May buy for me..^^

I look so fat..Whatever..Is my blog..LOL!!..:P

Is it same like snowflake le..Told you..But is SNOVA don't know what name..@~@

Oh damn..I forgot to mention May bought this too..Hehe

A lot of dessert with me..Hehee..Thank May..Thank Zhen Jian..^^!!

Asked the boss of this shop help us take..LOL!!..

How I can forget LIM ZHEN JIAN to take pic with him..He a good driver..And a good friend..LOL..I bully him too much on that day..:P!!May also agree I bully..Hahaa!!

I love the cake so so much..So hehe..Take pic with it..Thank May~!!

Bubble tea from the owner of SNOVA..Thank..=3

Cake..Nice le the candle..XD!!

Me and May..Thank..=3

My birthday wasn't really fun this year but I know the following next year will be super fun right..=3

Now for the following next post..What is it..I still thinking..Haha..Let me recall my memory..=3

Write at 24-12-2011 by -VoN S@N- happen at 02-12-2011