About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, December 26, 2011

Chapter 415(Worried again..Better not)

Pic nice??Thank..^^

Well..Worried again?For me the biggest problem is friendship..How to say?I also not sure but I think is ok..=3..I will be back the original Von San/Phoebe..

Is it good or bad?Is it must or no?It is important or not?
Hrmm..I not sure..Just feeling bad but I think is ok..I very sure..^^
I don't mind being alone again but I a bit scare I hope is really ok..Hehe

Tweet tweet??
Haha..Maybe I feel like people will think I crazy is ok la..XD..I just want to tweet my feeling out without too many problem out..=X
And yes..I make problem out..Sorry..*bow*...

No mood for One Piece but better tomorrow yes..:(..I emo now..Haixx..!!..

Write at 27-12-2011 by -VoN S@N-