About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chapter 416(Think a while..Actually is make sense for me to don't hate it anymore..)

Hahahaa..Luffy damn cute..He got a lot of cute and funny way..:P

Ya..I have a weird dream..I not sure is I think too much so I dream it anyways..Maybe sometimes use another way to think is really great..I won't angry nor simple think again..=3

So ya..I know these day I was mad at Zhen Jian and so so on but maybe think awhile..Is totally make sense..=3
Maybe Joey is right at twitter..
Maybe what should we do now is mind our own business since whatever we do is can't help much.Right..

Oh ya..My so called dream..
Actually I think is I simple think until I feel whatever I think is totally make sense..

So I just buat rumusan for it la..=3
To Zhen Jian have finally have a great time with Angel(I don't know her full name..PAISEH)..
I can say you both are sweet cause is May make dao de..
Why I say so??
Just say May never attend the prom..Just say May never care about Zhen Jian and so so on..
I don't think Zhen Jian and Angel will be sweet sweet huh..=)
Well..I think is maybe..Everything is so weird..Is just like cause of this and that then become the final answer for it..
Maybe some of his friends and me also don't like..

Yes..As a May's friend I sure support her but Zhen Jian..You also my friend and I admit at first I was like Fuuufufufufufu!!!
But I know Joey seem know something and she seem understand it and so I know I also cannot care too much..
But when I think is it you just using her to get back her??Well..I not sure..Maybe you tidak sengaja using de but just give me sometimes..Automatic I will oka and use of it..Sorry for mad at you these day and I know you will understand..
For Joey..I doesn't mean to use a meanie way to ask..Just I cannot tahan..I don't know how to think and say I can accept but maybe it will ok?Hahaa..

For Harris..I was quite errmm..=/
I not sure..

And ya..Yesterday I meet Mei Cheen's bestie..Ally..She cute and cool and pretty but she is those err girl that I think she won't really like me..Hahaa..Is ok la..:P!!

Well..I know the dream is really blah...Hahaa..I think is mostly I think la..LOL..Kla..I gonna off to watch ONE PIECE since I still got errr..How many day for NS..Tee Hee..

Write at 28-12-2011 by -VoN S@N-