About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Chapter 417(End of 2011 story..Making a short note)

I like the light and pic and everything lol..So let start my err story of 2011..:D


JANUARY
  • I start to like my Form 5 year..I am serious..Being a senior is great..Hehe..~~XD
  • As usual I always hardworking during the first few month..:D
  • That time I have a problem with May and Xue Yi..Damn..Is sux that time..Buuuuu~~:(
  • I trying to change more emo but end up Pn Azah ask me am I ok..Bahh..I am noisy kay..:P
  • I very sure that time I super love Yi Hui..Hey now I also love kay..Meeps!!
  • I know that time I have some stupid personal problem but I keep tell myself think positive..Buuuubbuuu..:D
  • During Jan,problem already arrived but is ok..I can overcome it..hehee..
  • And ya I start problem with Chee Yeow and Thiam Seong for beginning of month..I pro right..=-=
  • Jan I have a nice talk with Ying after what happen in 2010..Sux right..=/
  • January is the month I shop for my clothes too..Tee Hee
  • I made up some stupid story which running through my mind har??:O
  • That the time I settle my tuition stuff due for my SPM..Heheee
  • Have a fun moment with Ying and Yen at Times Square..Tee Hee
  • I know January is one of the moment I suffer a lot..:(
  • I make my truth feeling on my blog during January but now everything change..Hrmm
  • I guess after the Zhen Jian's house party..Me and May finally ok a lot..:D

Let go to Feb moment..:D
  • A CNY's post..:D..Heheee
  • I help Pei Li and Kevin to take some photo..Hehee..Have a nice time that day..:D!!
  • A month that I busy preparing chocolate..Hehee...Love that moment..Hehehee
  • Shopping moment with friend but bahhh..:(
  • I posted my feeling out..:(
  • Have fight with Harris after something..Bah..Mood MD!!
  • My daily life bringing camera to school..LOL
  • I guess Jan's problem haven't really over that time..:(

Go to March time..=)
  • Have some problem with my class..Damn emo..TT
  • Emo at class and blah blah with teacher..LOL..I likee..:D
  • That time I already know Yi Han at Feb..But post stuff about him at March..:)
  • Have some problem with TAZ...Buuuuu~~
  • Also have a trip with Yen and Ying..Weee~~~~~~~
  • I have a fun day with my classmates..I mean a fun period with them..Tee Hee..
  • Well..I still same..Very degil with my decision..:(
  • I make a decision for myself to don't so emo..=3

Time for April..Weeee~~~
  • Problem with TAZ won't so fast over huh??:X
  • Well..I finally make myself to think more positive so problem with TAZ can over..:O
  • And yes Thank Yi Han who help me solve my problem with TAZ..That time I still innocent and thought everything will alright..:X
  • Start with kawat stuff..I hate it..:(
  • After bad mood..I still have fun moment with my dear classmates and friends from other class..:D
  • Posting birthday for Ying..Heheee..:D
  • Have a bad mood with Xue Yi??Awww..That so long but still haixx..:(
  • Emo period for me huh??:O
  • Fun event with Ying and Yen during Co-coriculum moment..:D
  • I love Adila Adnan..GOSH!!Hahahaaa
  • Have nice chat with Yi Han and Shuen Bond..Gosh..You both I freaking love you guy wei!!

May is the busy month??:O
  • I found out why I like photography..Hahaa..:D
  • I post a thing about my horoscope..Tee Hee!!!
  • I think that time I seldom care about TAZ's stuff..So long now stop??Hrmm..I kinda weird..:X
  • I know at this month I everyday got tuition kecuali my weekend..LOL!!
  • I have a weird and understanding dream..I loveee it!!
  • For my exam,I sleep late even late..LOL
  • I know that time May and Ying keep tell me don't so degil and faster friend with Xue Yi back..Buuuu~~!!
  • Settle with my exam..Weeee..Although feel sux..:(
  • Yi Han must be alright..Damn..He such a worried!!
  • Manga and SDO for holiday..Weeee

Jun come here..:D
  • Spending my holiday with friend and family..
  • That the time I really love my blog so so much..:D
  • I am getting serious that time..:D

Julyyy~~Sense SPM is near..TT!!

  • I got emo when I heard Hua Hau told me something that make me feel totally emo..Screw you Hua Hau.:D
  • Post for my dear RED TEAM..<3!!
  • I think I have a emo-fight with Yi Hui that time..:(

August love??

  • I using a chess theory when I moody..LOL!!
  • My worst sickness is back during August..Boooo~~~:(
  • I watch drama during my holiday..Err..I got holiday that time or not??I not sure le..
  • I comparing Von San and Phoebe..Aren't them the same??=X
  • Have a super weird day in my school..O.ooo~~~

September short and short...:(

  • I know SPM is near but I don't know why I still got mood to go out play..-.-..LOL..I imba la..:D
  • Having a mini fun post about my tuition..Tee Hee

October..*shivering*~~~

  • Weee...I passed all my exam..Thank for lot of tips..HAHA!!
  • Graduation fast memo..:O
  • Learn about Penang culture..I love that gorgeous fake me..LOL!

November..War...:O

  • SPM is beside me..I the most perfect GENERAL going to the war..:D!!
  • Memorize my 36 precious nilai..

Oh well..I lazy to think la..HAHA.November and December see yourself la..Luv from me..Hehee!!

By -VoN S@N-