About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Chapter 464 (Sweetest couple in 2012..My stupid mind need to be more creative)

Ching Hui with me..Ok..I look retard and I know I still love to cling on poles...Just kinda like..Not cause is what kay..:3


Ok..Merry Christmas and oh ya..This post is my opinion..I mean is my moment..I just want to write a lot of stupid thing in this post..Haha..So whoever feel this post is boring and stupid..Just skip it..LOL!!

For you opinion, all the pairing is kinda like fake..Mean what??Let me show you kay..:)..Just to point out one point more that the 1st is real..:)..I mean real..^^

So the top 10 will be hrmmm..Phoebe and Yi Hui..
Ok..I know is sound weird..-_-..But ok..Shut up...:)
Well, there are sweet but somehow the feeling is not there..Is like everything change??
Even Phoebe understand that Yi Hui got boyfriend but she also understand that the level..The level of their relationship is dropping gradually as she din't notices..:(
Anyhow, they both will be back up each other no matter what happen..I am very sure..^^

To no 9 is Phoebe and....(I know why..Phoebe again..I told you is fake..I just want to crap)..and Yi Lin..
Ok..Actually this both is takde relationship is like only Phoebe who keep on flirt with Yi Lin all the times..
They both have this sweet and sour relationship during PLKN..LOL..Even Phoebe put highly important Yi Lin for her and don't even care she always tell her that Mus is hot guy or what..=)
Even after PLKN, they both still keep in touch..Even is very hard to maintenance this long distance relationship but for Phoebe, as long a "hi" from Yi Lin, is sure touched her very much..^^

Top 8.=)..Whoah..Who is it arr..I think is gonna be Phoebe and Eelaine..:)
Ok..Since she my Pra-U Junior Husband..I must put her into my list..
Although we din't talked much compared to my other top people but she always there for me..She even always care about my feeling am I too stressed up but if possible I the one who hope she always alright..I am serious..
I don't really bear seeing her so stressed up..:)
Anyhow we both are a cute pair loving..Haha..



No 7  ..Whoah..So who again har..Hrmm..I think is gonna be Phoebe and May..=)
Ok..So actually after no more in high school, both of them have different way..I mean different world..
One is student of form 6 and another one is student of Segi College, so their life is kinda complicated but oh well..
Whenever they got this kind of breakfast together is always so sweet..:)
Always can listen what Phoebe complained about her form 6 life..She such a complain king..Arghh..
And May will listen whatever nonsense she said, she will just laugh and also will tell Phoebe her story in her college..:)
Two sweet person together always there for each other..:)..Talk and listen..Then over..Hehee..^^
By the way, May got boyfriend..:)..Sweet couple of them..^^


Top 6..Ok..Is kinda gan jiong when I don't know who to put due is like all of them is too sweet..But I know I must put..:)..Phoebe and Grace..
Ok..She is a sweet girl..I mean Grace..Grace and Phoebe always there for each other..I mean Grace always listen to what Phoebe's nonsense..Like Phoebe love Barbie and crazy for one person..
Grace always worried Phoebe when her mood is down but everything already alright..:)
I mean Phoebe understand and tried her best to give less trouble to Grace..Awww..
Beside they both always share this kind of understanding each other to each other..:)...I guess..^~^!!
Sweet couple of relationship..LOL..

Top 5..That is Phoebe and Ching Hui..Whoah..They both share a mutual sweet relationship from anime, how to see person and so so on..:)
This both is like a princess and a knight couple..Who the princess..Princess is Ching Hui meanwhile Phoebe is the charming knight who always protect the princess and also tease and play around with the princess..:)
Hehee..
Although the knight sometimes can go emo but the princess always there for her..Awww..OMG..
If need to mention all the top10 how the way they treat each other..I think I can make 10 essay..Muahahaha..

Top 4 and Top 3..Actually is kinda same rank but oh well..=)
Ok..So I mentioned the first is Phoebe and Crystal..:)
Very long relationship..:)..Nah..They just together in last year..Remember April 9 in facebook..Married?:P
Ok..So this year I forgot our anniversary but next year I will remember..:3!!
Well, we both is like a couple who always tease each other and always talked nonsense..Maybe is Phoebe only..Haha..
And sometimes phonecall or skype to each other..:)..
Always jock around as if flirting around but always kena shoot back by Crystal..Haha..
Their love story is always docky and funny..:)..I swear..Hahaa..

Next couple is Von San and Wai Teng..^^
Von San and Phoebe is same people..:)..
This two lover also called as wife and husband or husband and wife..=)
The naib Pengerusi of the Dana club and the Pengerusi of Dana club..
Ermm..Von San kinda cling on Wai Teng a lot..And treat her very special..-_-..I guess..Huhu~~!!
Next moment is every funny and stupid memory they both have in this year..Since they both together is around Julai..=)
Well, maybe Wai Teng still feel awkward toward to Von San so is always full of misunderstanding between both of them..
However Von San still so loving Wai Teng so much even she know that in future she gonna break up with her..
Awww..:(

Ok..So the Top 2..This top 2 is real..I mean is sweet..Not real..Is fiction..Klaine..=3..
Klaine??Okkk..Kurt and Blaine..Hahaaa..I am so crazzzzzzy about them..
Even the show put them break up..!!!But still the both couple is sweet..
Is somehow resemble me and Wai Teng in a good friendship way and also to other person..Maybe I act too much or I really like the way they treat each other!!-_-..Somehow..I feel..
Actually they both is super sweet even they both are gay in the show but so what..Like what Blaine mention "people fall in love is with person not the gender"..Simple as that..^^
I know I crazy till I watching the show and even skip to the part to them and most crazy I go search their picture..:)
Oh well, I know I can be so crazy about all this thing so just ignore me..Hahaa..


The most lovely couple I think all the time la..Not in 2012 is my dearest mom and dad..=)


Ok..Trust me..Sweetest couple..:)..

Award to them and is real..Haha..So all the above is just my stupid typing around mood..Haha..But for Top 2 and Top 1..:')

Awwww..



I really hope Klaine will together back..Please~~=3

Write at 25/26-12-2012 by -VoN S@N-