About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, December 24, 2012

Chapter 463 (Imagination always make me gone weeeee~~)

 Kurt is trying his best to study/doing homework and then Blaine just want to have fun with Kurt..=3
I love them..Klaine..^^

So when Phoebe was in the room introduce herself saying she came from Malaysia and stay at England with her god-mother/aunt(Is it the same..^^) and going to study here for 1 month for the sake of learn about what is the difference of this college..NYADA..

So when she was sitting on her table that the professor told to and then she was taking out her laptop as while a mini album to put beside her.
Just then a guy beside her asked her what is that.."Is a picture album" say Phoebe as she was actually taking out her camera to start taking picture of the note when professor was showing.
"Can I see??" said Kurt.."By the way, my name is Kurt.." continue saying..
"sure..Oh well..You can see without asking my permission as long you don't lost it.."..Phoebe was clicking the button to take the next slide pic..
"Sure sure..I will make sure I won't lost it"..Kurt said as he looking through the album.."Babe?Darling?Husband?..All is different girl...Is this all your ex?"
Phoebe chuckle awhile as she look at Kurt "Well, Kurt..they are important people for me..Especially certain people like them..Anyhow I am straight not les but there got one girl I really adore." as Phoebe said finish she  show Kurt some picture of one girl which the folder name "Wai Teng"..
"who she?..Is it someone you mentioned very important"..Kurt continue..
"Ya..Her name is Wai Teng..I know her last year ago through my form 6 year..High School years..She is my husband"..Phoebe said as looking through the picture that she took with Wai Teng..
"U like her??"Kurt is curious about Phoebe and Wai Teng's relationship..
"I don't like her but I love her a lot..A lot..Really a lot even I am straight but she someone important to me"..Phoebe continue saying as she close the folder and show Kurt her other friends..
"Phoebe..Can I ask you a question..I mean you love her but you still call other person sweet name..Isn't that wrong?" Kurt still thinking about how Phoebe can cheat Wai Teng feeling but he also know that she mentioned that she straight..What about Wai Teng??Is she straight or les?
"Well, you see my this friend husband, she know I got a lot of this person around me but she know that I put her into very high list..I not cheating her..Just that I know she care about me this friend and she also have a lovely boyfriend..I think I answering all your thought and question.."As Phoebe look at Kurt and saw a cute little bow tie ring.."From your girlfriend?"
"My boyfriend?Ex.."Kurt pout as he feel sad and hurt after Blaine cheated him so deeply..
"Awww..What happen..You seem still like him..I mean if you never love a person, you will throw all the things away"..Phoebe can still feel Kurt is being sad and she can understand why he asking is she les..
"He cheat..I know that long distance relationship is hard to maintains but he doesn't need to to like that right?"Kurt start to tear out a little as he said..
"Well..Don't sad..Hrmm..Later after the class, find me in this room.."Phoebe give Kurt a paper after she write down something and is show that the paper is written "counseling room" and some long notes.."I am actually coming here to be 1 month counselor as well to learn and study"..Phoebe close her laptop and then she on her way out of the room..

Kurt looking at the paper with a full note saying:

If he cheat you..Is his wrong but if he confront to you then is up to you to forgive him or not..
Anyhow I don't really know what happen but I can feel you and the guy is kinda sweet..
I think is the ring and some of your thing in your pencil box that I saw..Anyhow good luck..:)
Meet you soon

Stop here..
Ok..This is just a fiction story that I make for fun..:)
I am Phoebe the counselor as well a girl who always flirt around...Haha..
I mean I crazy with the cute couple..Klaine..I know is both guy but so what..:P!!
Haha..Happy Merry Christmas Eves..:)
I miss all my important fellow like babes(Crystal),Husband(Wai Teng),Piggie(Ching Hui),Darling(Yi Hui) and other more..:)
PS:I passed my license..Feel relief and happy..^^
Now gonna go watch my Glee Show..:P

Write at 24.12.2012 by -VoN S@N-