About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Chapter 462(Update for my wish and important note)

I love this pic..Hehee
Thank for the kakak who help us take..=)
Still got few more picture inside my mini album that bought by Ching Hui..Thank to her a lot..=3

Ok..I know I delay for so long due I having this recover mood from my sadness that I have gone through for my car license..=(
No matter how I must pass..Or not I will cry like hell again..Maybe to think of suicide..@~@
I can and must do it..=3

Ok..
Back to main topic..I feel like posting out what Wai Teng wrote for me le..Hehe but I am very sure she gonna chop me if I do so..I still love my life..:)~!!

So I plan to blog about reviews..You know I know..Is like overall reviews although I feel somehow guilty..I delete or lock certain post..*meeps*..><!!
I actually got a lot of thing to post but when I stuck on one post too long..I end up don't know what I post about already..Short term memory sux..:(

Ok..Next thing I want to post is I want to get my smart phone and my license so much..Arghhhhhh..Feel myself kinda useless..:(
Want to work hard and smart..Tee Hee..Oh well..Better read back my post and start preparing for last review..Fuufuuuu~~=)

Write at 18-12-2012 by -VoN S@N-