About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, December 28, 2012

Chapter 465(Is gonna coming soon)

I can be lazy as my cute fat Bobby somehow..Tee Hee

Part 2..
Kurt immediately went to the counseling room and find Phoebe..
"At last, you came..I thought you won't come..Hahaa"..Phoebe looking at Kurt while she writing some advice list on a piece of paper..

"Sigh..What you think of..Writing something you acknowledge about..What if your boyfriend or girlfriend cheated you..What your feeling?!!"..Kurt fierce looking at Phoebe.

"I will straight break up with the person but maybe not now..How to put a word..Since I don't have a boyfriend and all I got is my all this important people..Well.. I love them a lot..:)"..Phoebe finish writing the notes and look at Kurt..
"But I can understand how is long distance relationship is like..Maybe only 2 or 3 will success out of 10 couple"..Phoebe sigh again looking at Kurt..

"Long distance relationship.."..Kurt break out of tears slowly and look at Phoebe.."I miss him..I miss him so so much..I never though of this thing will happen"..

Phoebe pat on Kurt's head.."Well,if you miss him then give him last chance?Hehee"..


"I think I will..Thank Phoebe..What is those present"..Kurt asked..

"For my friends in Malaysia, today I need to post"..Phoebe look at her phone as she look at the time..
"Hey, I think I need to gotta call someone..Just excuse me for few min"..Phoebe smile to Kurt..

"Sure..And I think later I going to call someone else also..I mean I miss him so so much"..Kurt excused himself and walk away..
......
...
..
.

"Phoebe Tan Von San, wake up wake up!!!"

"Huh??Wai Teng??"Phoebe looking at Wai Teng.."What time is now?"

"10am..Remember get ready..We gonna go pluck some strawberry later"..Wai Teng was kinda excited as well as Phoebe..

"Wai Teng.."hugged her as tight as possible.."U know I just now dreaming my Klaine.."

"Klaine again..San, is not good to always day dreaming kay"
..Wai Teng sound like kinda worried for Phoebe as she scare she will turn to les?


"Okok..I told you a lot of time, I love them as couple and their friendship kay..I just want our friendship be like them"..Phoebe look at Wai Teng like she have explaining this thing for more than 10 times..

"Well, our friendship is special..No need to be like them..Just be special kay"..Wai Teng always know that Phoebe love to jock between them..Is not the first time Phoebe act like one..

"Ok..U win this time.."..Phoebe unlock her iphone as well looking the wallpaper of Klaine that she changed last time.."One day I should change the wallpaper to you and me..Haha"..

The End..

Ok..I know stupid right..LOL..Maybe that what happen that make Kurt called Blaine that night..OMG..I wish they both will together..I know when I saw actor of Kurt said is good to have the rest..But I really hope ending is they both together..Awww..=)
Hahaa~~

Anyhow I also wish my ending with a lot of human being is happy ending kay..LOL..:)

Whoah..Still got 3 more day..I better start busy with writing summary of my 2012 ya..Tee Hee..

Write at 28.12.2012 by -VoN S@N-