About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chapter 466(Ok..I delaying my post..:()

Damnit..:(..


My edit skill is never been improving since long time ago..:(

Oh well..Ya I delaying so many post..:(..Sad huh..Huhu.
Anyhow today post is gonna be about my school..:)

Ok first thing is ya this year is my senior year..Time to shine..Time to love and appreciate my fellow classmates as well my form 6 friends..Time really flies so fast ya..:(
Is like gonna be a last year I with Wai Teng..I mean I don't think I have the time to be with her..
Why?
She science class meanwhile I at art class..Both already busy with their own trek..:(
Anyhow I always get to talk to her even just a little but is make me so happy..Always waves hand to her and so so on..:)
Still I don't know why I can think so negative..:(..Gosh..Sometimes I thank GOD that she don't know my blog name plus I don't think she will read ya..:)


Ok..Now back to my class..:)
I freaking miss they all..I mean I not that really social type..I don't know when I will do something wrong and might pissed off them..Who know??Who can tell me when I will not make them mad or what?
Always must be careful ya..:)
One year together..I don't want my blog any of my complains anything..Maybe what I think is correct..
I maybe will complain and talk bad people but I don't really dare to hate a person until super deep?-_-..I also not sure..:(

Sigh..I really need to motivated myself super much and enjoy my last year of form 6 life..I am serious..I don't want anymore of regret in form 6..

Write at January 2013