About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chapter 469 (Story time~~Lalalala~~)

Well, forgive me..I never take photo for freaking so many week..Haha~~:)
PS:I love wearing baju kurung cause is make me feel so relaxxx~~

Ok..Story time ya..Today is a happy peaceful Holiday Thursday..Feel great..Although I am super tired right now..From 6am till now..I mean I been helping my mom, busy for the meeting and settle the id card..-_-..Gosh gosh..=/

Ok story time...The name for the character name is Sabrina,Shawn and Peter..
So after for so long relaxing at house, Sabrina is ready going back to school as a student once again..
Well, before that she was having a long hour camp past few month and after back she been texting with Peter all the time before she start her school on May..

So the first few days was kinda bored to her until the day where they all can really start to mix with other students through a activity games that plan by the seniors to them..:)
Then when they was split the group and that the time Sabrina meet another guy name Shawn and some other friends like  Paul, Sams , Carmen , Nicole and so so on but for Sabrina, she kinda close with Shawn for that time of activity..Well, is sure because the certain event..

Senior A : Kay, you all need to write your name, ambitions and so so on~~~
Sabrina   :What you all want to do..*quickly writing accounting on it*..My dream..Hehee..
Shawn    :What you wrote..*peeing her paper*..Accounting..Interesting..~
Sabrina   :I know right..What about you??
Paul        :Engineer~~
Sams      :Why don't we all write something more easy..Teacher??
Sabrina   :Nah..I don't want..Accounting..Most easy..:)
Shawn    :I writing accounting too..
Sabrina   :You also want to be accounting??*looking at Shawn*
Shawn    :Well....^^~
Sabrina   :Hahaa~~
Senior A :You all ok de??

And certain activity that make Sabrina have a deep impression on Shawn..
Inside the hall of memory..
Sabrina  :Shawn!!*waving here as telling him here got free spaces*..
Shawn   :Hey..*talking to his friend*~*Him and his friends sit beside Sabrina*
Addey   :Sabrina, who that??*sitting behind her*
Sabrina  :My games member..Shawn, funny guy thought..
Addey   :Ook..*talking to her friend beside her*
Sabrina  :Hey, borrow me your name tag for awhile..
Shawn   :What you want to do??
Sabrina  :Just borrow..
Shawn   :Ok..*give Sabrina his name tag*
Sabrina  :Hehe..Thank you..*Sabrina replace the sticker that she got put on his tag*..I tell you Shawn , never  ever take out the sticker kay..:)..Ok?
Shawn    :Lol..Okok sure...

After the finish the ceremony plus the introduction of the certain academy..Sabrina went back to her house as she was sms with Peter..
Sabrina=Blue
Peter    =Purple 

Peter, peter you there??(4:00pm)
Yaya...I am here..Can you give me around 20min..Got thing to do (4:03pm)
Sure..Why not..By the way I got a lot of thing to tell you about my school today~~!!(4:07pm)
Sorry Sabrina..I am back(4:30pm)
Sabrina, you there??(4:35pm)
Sorry Peter, I fall asleep..Back to school day can really make me tired so easily..(6:30pm)
Sabrina , you really don't want to decide to quit what you want to study now??I can't bear to see you so tired..(6:32pm)
Peter, I know is hard but just this two year stage of hard plus after few week, I sure ok..Hehe..I miss you a lot Peter..(6:35pm)
I miss you too Sabrina so what story you want to tell me??(6:36pm)
Oh ya..The story is about I met this few new friends..Few of them is inside my group..And this few guys and girls I must must let you know..Hehe..They are so funny and friendly..Not to mentioned that I am the most loud and noisy in my group..Lalalaa~~~(6:45pm)
Hahaa..Sabrina always so friendly..Doesn't matter inside the camp or outside the camp..Hrmm.."few guys"??(7:00pm)
Ya..This few guys damn funny..Especially this guy..Dammnit, I forgot his name..He look quiet but once he speak sure make me laugh..Wonder I will same class with him or not cause he choose the career job that I always wanted..(7:08pm)
Hrmm..You mean accounting??Sabrina, you making me jealous..=/(7:10pm)
Hey Peter...That guy is just my school new friends..I mean just normal friends..Beside this got this hot pretty girl name Monica..She damn pretty also..Wait you online, I must show you the picture kay..(7:13pm)

And don't even think about jealous kay..U really funny..Hey , Peter I sms you the next day..I got thing to do.(7:14pm)
Ook..Bye Sabrina..Love you..(7:17pm)

As usual Sabrina just facebook around and preparing tomorrow sketch as well doing her simple work..
After 2 week...To be continued..:)

Is a short story I guess..:)..I must success since I already plot the whole story..Hahaa..Is to entertain me..So ignore..;)

Write at 26.01.2013 by -VoN S@N-