About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chapter 472 (Let everything back to square one)

Yup..Phoebe Tan Von San love Klaine a lot a lot..=3
Okok..Back to main topic about these day..

Ok..I just being frank..I moody..Mood down..Emo??Yes..
I feel kinda useless..I mean I admit I was super jealous when I saw Adila , Aisyah , Hui Qing and Mun Ying got the sijil but in same time I kinda proud of them..Jealous but still be happy for them..
I am really need to cold down myself before I cried it out..Gosh..
I am thinking who I can tell my problem right now..I can just act like over-react but still in the positive mood to let people know I am normal..:)
I mean I can tell to Crystal , May and so so on like last time but now is my form 6 life..I have to handle myself..

Sigh..
Next thing I kinda worry..I mean I can get used of it..
Jia Qian is my important buddy..=)
Same goes with all Science 1 and Science 2 and K1 and K2 friends..=3
I love all of them..Hahaaa..
I don't want to lose one of them..I am scare..Sigh..Just let me have a fun senior year of 2013..

Let everything back to square one..=)
Everyday happy..Having my own happy life in form 6..Always being so busy with a lot of thing..
Ya..I must be normal and strong..Need to do homework..:)

Write at 31.01.2013 by -VoN S@N-