About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chapter 471 ( Random question..Seriously??!)

My sepet mata look..
Oh well, with the extra boom human that I love a lot inside this picture behind me so I like this picture..Haha..
Thank to Mun Ying help me take..Hahaa..

Oh ya..I kinda have a lot of weird question these day..:)
I remember last post is about the yellow question..And these few day another weird question but oh well, I am just so random...

I feel so relaxed when I no need force myself to do something I don't like..
Anyhow I really love to "bully" Wai Teng..Call her cold-blooded animal...Hahaa..That a bad thing you can do ya but oh well..
Muahahaa..:)..I love her the most inside the school..:)

Oh ya..i am lazy..Back to lazy as usual..Hrmmm..Just get used of me ya..:)
By the way , I am so happy..I mean my faithful for Klaine is still so strong and also Bravid..Lalalala~~


The thing make me happy when I want to test Wai Teng by telling her "u want me to tell you who I like arr"..
Then she answer "me lo..still got who.."

Is kinda nice of her..:)

Write at 31.01.2013 by -VoN S@N-