About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Chapter 467 (Busy of Koku Again?!)

I remember that if this week is my story I gonna name it "Busy of Koku Again?!"
Before that as usual a picture ya..:)
Ok..I admit after I got this paloraid camera that my mom bought for me last year as my birthday gift..I just so lazy to use digital camera..Hahaa..
Oh well, I need find my love for camera, edit and imagining..Hehee
By the way the pic is with the smart sweet loving match partner "Hui Qing and Mun Ying" with the sweet cute innocent Lilyan and also the Science 1 Ketua or Penolong "Chien Zong"..Well, he actually responsible guy..Hahaa..=)


Ok..Start the story right..:)
So Monday..Ok..I kinda need to refresh what happen on Monday..
So I was sitting her usual place but she with two big box to giving new photocopy account book to her classmates that pass by her in canteen..
Then as usual I talk to my friends and then when time come just lines up as usual but since is Monday so is like a formal day for "perhimpunan"..
Sigh..As usual I said a "hi" and "talk" to my consider friend "Wai Teng" and also my other friends..
Ermm..Actually that nothing much about Monday due is just a normal day with normal homework, normal routines and back home as usual..:)

Busy Tuesday??Ermm..Not really..
Today the event is mostly like helping Pn Yip do her thing..No no..I bring CNY's homemade biscuit to teacher and try..:)
And then after recess take back and share with her Pra-U friends..
Awww..^^
Of cause eat inside the class..They are so good friends..:)
Haha..Then MPPPU meeting..Kinda emo and sad somehow..:(
Why?
Ermm..Is oklah..I think that the day I only noticed that I am not that important??Or everything is just I treat too good and forget that maybe the person will never like at all..I think so but still I will never ever hate or dislike..Hahaa..

Wednesday of helping friends and teachers..:)
Today is the pendaftaran of those koku thing..Oh well..Before that is already busy helping Pn Yip settling those thing and keep thinking about want to continue hold the post of Vice President?
Beside this, also help Ryan my dear friend penolong..He a very friendly guy in my class..Well, my class all human is nice..LOL..:)
Help him what?
Join the Buddhist Society..Oh well, I remember I told a lot of my friends that I more to Christian Religions but in the same times I just so interesting on listening some story of those adults's life which can put extra knowledge into my pocket?:)
So I also talk with my dear Wai Teng during recess but I think I notices about something..She got her strong friendship with Science 2 and I have my just build up new friendship with my K1 which I love them a lot and keep tell myself to make more memory with them..:)
But when I was looking at her..I also hope that I can build a stronger friendship with her when I was sitting alone and talking with my K1 dear friends..

Thursday..Consider a boring but tired however is make my decision more clear day?
Howeverrrrrrrrr IS GWEN LING BIRTHDAY..:)
So today is like the AGM for all the event so oh yeah no classssssssssss for 4 period..How much I love it!!:)
Beside that I can get to have extra time with Wai Teng..Ok..I know is sound crazy but I already have so much time with my classmates but I seldom have time with her..
But everything is not how I think..=(
Oh well..Even I really feel kinda ignore but still I enjoying all the AGM with my other friends..
Actually that kinda remind me about hrmmm the moment..Ok shuu..
Extra here..My red team the president is Ryan...LOL..Then Secretary is Kenneth(the new guy)..Treasurer is Yen Cheing and AJK is the Cuthbert..(Is sound like our Red Team of Pra-U is good looking??LOL)
Well, I think the Kenneth is kinda nice and blurr person..Maybe his new..:)..Hahaa..I kinda want to see the fun drama about them with someone..Fuyooo..:)
Well, all Pra U is good looking..LOL!!
Anyhow I think the sad part is all after the Red Team..Which I mentioned early..:(
Feel like crying that day..Is like a sad day for me, Adila and some human?Who know?
Happy thing is can joke around with my classmates more and more..:)
PS:I am happy that Dora come school today..:)

Friday..=)
I think I can really let go again for someone I very precious..Maybe I know is something that use force is useless and I won't be happy if I really got it..:)
I will just let the person talk to me if she want..Oh well,I will still said "hi" and "bye" like the hi-bye system..I think that is enough..
And the two special day..Just give the person thing?And if the person is lucky I can ajak to go out eat only I eat or not is ok..:)
I don't mind much..I love the person so so much..=)
Well, Friday is just normal day..Is like a day for me to think and rest and I finally understand..:)
Sigh, I used up the 5 day to understanding thing..:(
Ok..Need to ciaoxz..:)
There so much thing I need to to do to improve myself..:)
Jia Yu!!

Write at 11.01.2013 by -VoN S@N-