About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 28, 2013

Chapter 470(Odd question that I don't know how to answer)

Ya..I kinda thinking about my another life in another dimension is doing what?
Maybe because of the show "beyond X" from Singapore that make me wonder a lot..Although I kinda hate the ending is the girl who love the another guy but oh well..-_-!!!
Von San, is just a show..-_-!!
NO~~I mean I really hope the ending is her with the mr doctor..Piff piff~
Nyaa~These day those producer really making me crazy..:(
First I hope
KLAINE faster together back..I never said Adam is not a good match for Kurt but Blaine is more suitable for Kurt and Tina and Sam definitely not a good match for Blaine plus I can see through the video of "Baby Got Back" is similar the situation when the "Teenage Dream"..Is like similar same thing..*JUST SAYING*
So what Kurt feel happy is cause Adam can give Kurt the feeling of Blaine last last time..
Ok..Whatever, cursing Adam is straight..Muahaaa..
Still hope Klaine is always sweet and cute couple..^^

Okok..Next thing that questioned through my mind that is kinda "yellow"..
I was asking how two person is drunk and can have those intimate process together??
Nah, I was watching some taiwan drama and suddenly this question pop out of my mind..LOL~~
I think I need to ask this question to someone at sometimes one day..=3
Tee Hee!!

Next thing that make my mind kinda confused is about last year and this year..I know is kinda weird..-_-
But last year I admit I care..I care about it but that not the feeling..
Additional is that time..I mean that time I like a guy..Like but no love..Should be just like only..:)
Arghh..Feel sorry to him cause I felt myself kinda cheated him but oh well, who care anyway..
Well, I can see him super sweet with his current girlfriend so oh yeah..XD
Ignore ignore..^^
Sometimes I just lazy to care about this kind of love thing..Better focus my study and academic..By the way, there got thing make me super crazy is Klaine and Bravid..Hahaa..-_-..I am so obsessed with gay thing ya..=)
I know I always love it..Muahaha~~~

Write at 28.01.2013 by -VoN S@N-