About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chapter 468 (Nostalgia to those feeling that surrounding me..)

I thinking if I can explain so good in my school subject, I will be freaking happy..=)
Luv ya..X)

So this week topic gonna be in this blog and I pick this tittle which I found is kinda suit this week thing..^^~

Tension and Nervous Monday..
Well..That nothing much to said I suppose..Just feel so weird..=/..And ya..Don't be ego for whatever we do..Be humble..
Guess nervous can really kill me like OMG..=/..

Fun and Enjoyable Tuesday during bureau time..Oh yeah..
So our 3rd social meeting is to play monopoly..Hoho..:)
Oh well, sometimes I really hope can handle goodly until I forgot Wai Teng is my president and I don't like giving her trouble..Ok..Be more humble and quiet ya..:)
And I love her a lot..Just the feeling..No word..No voice..=(
By the way is fun to teach teachers and my beloved friends playing monopoly card..XD
I wish I got this high knowledge to my subject also..*bang wall*

Wednesday..Is like..Hrmm..
Oh well..I just kinda lazy to post this thing..So I will just be usual me again..X)

Ok..Why I post this nostalgia feeling..:/
Maybe is happen on Thursday..:)
Was having those girls talk with my dear classmates that is Wai Mun, Jenny , Voon Yee and Gwen Ling..:)
Then I kinda think back to those people I like last time..I feel myself kinda bitch..-_-..*just saying*..A
Anyhow now I don't really want all these..I prefer those long term friendship..Somehow, I also not sure what I want..=(
Whatever is it, I need to let go the past and seek for my future..:)
Hahaa..Doesn't care is love or anything..Tee Hee!!~

Sad case of me..
Sometimes I just need to calm down myself..*smirk*..=)~!

Write at 20.01.2012 by -VoN S@N-