About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 1, 2013

Chapter 473 (I just hate myself being so dumb..=/)

Took by Putra..:)
I look kinda fat..I mean I am fat..=)
But I love this picture..I look chubby??Awww..Von San shoik sendiri..:3

Ook..I being so freaking lazy to take picture..Well, not sure why but somehow I lazy..=/..
Hrmm...Bad Von bad Von ya~~=(
I think is like a month I like one thing and dislike one thing but everything will be alright I guess..=3

Sigh sigh..Rumors sometimes can kill a person..
Sometimes is just make me dying slowly..Von San, why you choose a guy that is impossible..=X
Ya I think I feel myself correct when I tell Kuan Peng "so what the point if I like a guy that I know is like no chances at all??" and I walk away..*sigh*
Like for him is scary for me..Why??
  1. He my consider close buddy la..
  2. We chat nonsense last year..I mean he the first guy that give me a deep expression on him when playing the game??
  3. He a nice friend..I remember how crazy we both are arguing why each other copy each other lines for no reason although is like so long ago thing?
  4. I always push him when he make fun on me..@~@!!
  5. He talk mean thing to me but I still patience with him.
  6. Although there is rumor about us in last year but we doesn't care much...NO!!Is he doesn't care much..-_-..although I kinda hate it..Thx

I don't want to make myself suffer anymore..I art class , he science class..Is like oil and water..Cannot mix around...Tadaa~~Settle..:)

Ok..Whatever la..I need control myself..He science class..He my brother's friend's brother..That is a no for me already..Sigh..I need to rest..:(..
Better upload picture..:)
PS:I am kinda selfish..His bag is nice to hug although is heavy..LOL

Write at 01.02.2013 by -VoN S@N-