About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chapter 47♥ (I need some rest..:) )

Ok..I super shoik sendiri..LOL..I mean ya..I using instagram which mean I using smartphone..Kinda make sense ya..:)

Kk..I know this week I kinda moody but there is something that make me happy back..:)..I think I can recall some..

So Monday..(4.02.2013)
I was kinda moody whole day..I got this mental problem with me..I hate meeting..I complain to Adila, Putra and Jia Qian(Since they are MPPPU member)..I also did complain to Wai Teng...Well..I just complain to everyone cause I don't like meeting la~~
Then oh well , meeting is as usual normally just go through like that until my phone vibrates and I got a call from Fei Ge Ge aka Jack..That make me happy..
Next thing that make me feel kinda awkward and laughing so much is when Jia Qian lawan balik my sentences with nonsense..-_-
Ish ish...
Is like that...
Someone asked him about laporan..Then he said he own-self haven't even do finish yet then I look at Adila who sitting beside me!!(OMG...President sit beside me..YEAH!) like telling her "see..His also never finish...Sigh sigh sigh"..
Then he was like "I later tak lulus your laporan only you know"..Walaoee...=.=!!Feel like cekik him if he really do that but he won't la..:D
Oh ya back to main point..Eeee..Fei Ge Ge called me from Austraile again..Awww..Although he always said I very cruel but is ok..:)..He always my favorite Fei Ge Ge..Haha

Ok..So Tuesday..Hrmm...What happen during Tuesday arr..I think is just normal daily day..I have a fun time with my dearest classmates and that the day I can use my smartphone..I mean once back home and my aunt's/leng ma's parcel finally arrived so ya..I can use..
And at night I kinda happy that got friend won't said I am annoying..I mean I know I am la but I feel kinda happy that they don't mind too..:)
Wai Mun Jie Jie sick..That sound sux man..
Oh well..The weird and funny thing is when ermm I was talking/ejek Chien Zong and then Jia Qian have to melawan my word then Mun Ying and Chien Zong seem so serious talking about badminton thing so I also masuk campur just to ejek Chien Zong cause there is nothing to ejek Jia Qian that time and he said me back..Ah well, is ok~:)
Then ya..I ponteng 2 period of Perniagaan for jaga Wai Mun Jie Jie but end up we both crap inside the rest room..Well, is still resting..Right??=3

Wednesday is a day without Wai Mun..Buuuuu~~
But overall was alright..Being a boss..Control 3 table..Muahahaa..:D


Thursday is the day when I emo..I mean I really emo a lot..=/
Maybe is due a lot of my friends who plan don't want come school and I end up being like a child don't really want to talk to anyone but still remained happy for meanwhile time..=0=~!
Is actually fun to merajuk with my classmates once a while but still piff piff..Moody mood on..=(
So during recess I went to ask Marvin about is it him coming school and even no mood to eat even I asked Jun Kiat borrow me money but end up I gave him back..

Well, on the way back to class, I feel myself super stupid..I wait him to come up to talk to me and ya we both talk forawhile..Is like a mean/teasing talk..=-=
Anyhow I feel so happy that got friends care about me..:D

Ok..I stop for now..Let me post for CNY and so so only..Then I post Yi Jie's birthday..:D~!!

Write at 10.02.2013 by -VoN S@N-