About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chapter 475 (Start my 1 week of holiday of CNY)~~!

Me with my beloved naughty Bubble during Chinese New Year Eves..:D..
I think somehow technology really make me super lazy sometimes or I can said is always..:)

Yesterday have a mother-daughter shopping at Pyramid..Mommy's bought me uniqlo t-shirt Snoppy..Hehee..Love it..OMG..Although is kinda pricey but once a while should be okay although still feel guilty..Imagine I use Rm 50-60 and go shop FOS instead of uniqlo but oh well..Is not like I will always go uniqlo to buy right plus the quality is nice..Haha..*wink wink*

Ermm..Then is kinda boring..I mean all I doing is just playing my iphone whole day..Since I have no idea who to spam due some of my friends back kampung..*piff*
My bro keep asking me to download games but there none games to let me download..I am so PICKY!!=(
Hrmm..
Oh well, I also did clean up my wardrobe by throwing out old clothes and make it neat..I suppose..=3

Then have a nap and having a reunion dinner..Erm..I kinda lazy to post the food pic but overall is nice..I mean I love the part of "lou sang"..:D
Once a while man~~Enjoy it..Hahaa..

Ok..I need to make my RESOLUTIONS of 2013 of half year..Nah..Why half year..Well, cause I think is fun??:O
I can't stay in place somehow..Hrmm..=/

Myself:


  1.  Be more happy as usual..
  1. Be more patience with others..:)
  1. Keep moving on..I cannot stay in the same old place..I mean I need to improve..:)
  1. Be a proper "lady"..I am not a kid anymore..I mean I can be like a kid but in other thing I need to grow up for something..*Tee Hee*
  1. Be more responsible for the thing I do..Like promises , being a good leader , good super friends and so so on..
  1. Be more ermm "jimat jimat"..I don't want waste too much money sometimes..=X
  1. Always be honest..I mean is a must..:)
  1. Loss some fats..I am so fat..=0=!

For my academic..
  1. Must keep on doing hard+smart work..:D
  1. Do finish all the homework in at least 1 week like that..Hahaa..I love delaying homework sometimes..=/
  1. Do finish projek on times..Is like a must wei..
  1. Must get CGPA for 3.00 and above..*pretty please*..
  1. Do well in everything..I don't look down on people so I hope people also don't look down on me..:)

For relationship with others(Friends and Family):-
  1. Be truth to them..
  1. Try the best don't hurt them..A
  1. Fight for it..I mean don't let them to have any misunderstanding of me and so as I to them..
  1. Be more happy to have them..
  1. Appreciate them like they are my dearest..:D..Hehee..
  1. Prove to them that I also love them by using action not only word..:D
  1. Less fight..And More love..:D

Oh well..I guess that for till end of JUNE..:D..Hehee..Hope I can do all..Is like a reminder for myself..


Write at 10.02.2013 by -VoN S@N-