About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 15, 2013

Chapter 477(Tralalala~~Lelalala~~)

Those three human being..:D..Same class but they are genius human..OMG..Math students..Slacking sometimes but freaking smart..Haha!!
I mean them..:)..That is Mun Ying , Hui Qing and Ryan..Those awesome human..Hehee

I was so happy with them..:)
I am the first one who arrived to Mun Ying's house and I must said Mun Ying's house is like a art of the house..Or can said is more than art..Hahaa..
Her house is awesome..Is like those showroom but is more awesome..Arghh..Next time I must took picture and ya show how pretty is her house is..^^!!
Then Ryan and Hui Qing show up..:)
Oh ya..We have this K1 chit-chat and talk..:D!!Is was so great..Of cause I am super happy to have them as my friends and buddy..:)
I am so happy to know them..^^!!
Hehee

Then ya Mun Ying stuffed us with lot of yummy food..Nuggets , Tom Yam Mee Hoon and not to mentions those yummy juicy fruits..:D!!Hoho~I got took some of the picture but it in my phone so ya..=-=!
Seriously I am damn envy Mun Ying eat a lot of yummy food but no fat..Well, she do exercise I din't..Haha..
I just fat..LOL..I need to burn up lot of fat..Haha!

Oh well..Is overall is super fun in her house..I laugh a lot..:P!!Tee Hee..
:)
I love them a lot..MUN YING , HUI QING AND RYAN LEE...:)!!
Who can say no love to them..:D!!I just wonder..Pretty+Cool+Good Looking+Awesome people..:D

Ciaoxz..Homework time..I am serious..:D!!
Write at 15.02.2013 by -VoN S@N-