About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chapter 476(Taa daa..Just a short note post)

Nah..I remember once people said when people break up..They tend to do something different..:D
For me..When I tend up too moody or too emo...I feel like snipping my hair is kinda best choice?
But but I will let the professional to do..:)..
I kinda love my hair..Although is layer cut but ermm..:)..I found is kinda suit me..:D
Gasp..Just forget my pimples face ya..:)


Ok..So today is the 4th day of CNY..=/..Arghh..I know today is the day I want to kacau this human..=/
But in same times I also don't want..
Why!?WHY??Why I always have this doubting decision..=/..Is sux..=(
Piff piff..:(
I think I will do the decision during 1pm or later..Remember what I doing now will influence my future..:)

Oh ya..I remember yesterday I told Wai Mun something about my past..The first few sentences I told her "I don't like guy"...Then she was like what??!!..No no..I don't like guy but I still friends with those guy..Just kinda dislike guy somehow..Hahaa..=0=
Actually now also sometimes yes..But ermm I ok MAN..So can understand when I like Darren , Chris and so so on artist..:)
Plus ermm..I think I treat guy like buddy and girl like princess..LOL..I am weird..=-=..Super weird..

Arghhh..Need to do hw..:(..But but all the graph seem so complicated..=(
Need to brainstorming ya..
So I got acc, PP and what more hw??I think these three..:(
Why..HW during Holiday is like Holiday is a day for my homework..Whatever la..=-=..Hahaa..

Oh ya..:)..Tomorrow Valentines..Day with my phone and brunch with Babe..:D..Haha

Write at 13.02.2013 by -VoN S@N-