About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chapter 461(Continue continue..Not giving up..Hoho..)

If I was smart to know the truth through my scarlet eyes..=3

I think I will post for this time is my dear Lagenda Classmates.LOL..=3..
So I will start with my beloved Lagenda 3~~*tee hee*

First of all is Amir aka Shui Ge aka Si Kuda..:D
Hrmm..He a funny modern malay guy..I mean he not really those type of Malay that will be so sopan..
Oook..In my memory, none guy is sopan..-.-~!
He is one the guy that can speak chinese quite fluently and ya I at first matching him with Biha(another cute Malay girl)..LOL
Then I match him with this and that..Hahaa..
He call me something like Si Tupai arr..I forgot la..So I call him Si Kuda..:D
He quite hamsap thinking..-.-!!But seriously he is so nice to me when I was sick..=3..
I will never forget how is it..X)

Actually is my whole class nice to me la..Lalalalala~~:P
Is happen during one day when me, Yi Lin and Shaw Yin get to duty together..OMG..So happy however I also not sure is it duty together but I know is I have my duty la.~~
So end up slept like a pig and woke up when the time is to having class..That time I wasn't really recover so I go to medic to get my medicine and I think I swallow like 5 or 6 pills with my empty stomach..@~@
Then attend to the class like so blurr and dizzy..I seldom feel like that wei..:(..*suck*..
Although Yi Lin tell me to wake up and so so on but I still like "what the hell is going on"..
After teacher announced us to go back to our group then I was sitting beside Amir and I still blurr and continue sleep..*ignoring him*
I think got someone want to wake me up then Amir so good..He go tell them don't wake me up..Said I not feeling well and so so on and even so good help me put some paper inside my pencil box..
So after I woke up..I remember I straight go to bilik wirawati to continue sleep..OMG..I wonder what happen to me that day..Yi Lin and Shaw Yin macam don't want me to keep on sleep but they both can't really control me since I was so dizzy that time..@~@
After the recess over I still stay at the class but I getting more worst..I think..I remember when playing some games..I was crying and tearing..
I make my whole class shock..They will wonder "OMG..This hyper noisy girl tiba-tiba cry.."..
Luckily Yi Lin drag me out the class to wash my face..I was damn malu but I feel so happy in the same times..All of my classmates, they all so caring to me..I really so happy and thankful because I have one of the best class..:D
Thank to my lagenda 3 especially Yi Lin ,Shaw Yin, Amir, Mima, G-Joe,Noor and etc etc..:D

Actually still got story about DELTA too but that one later la..LOL

Ok..Next human is G-Joe and the girl Mira is it..@~@
Why I put them together cause they macam couple or something like that..
For G-Joe..He actually quite handsome in my opinion..
Fair skin+tall+humor and funny..:D~
I remember I got accused him like OMG..Hahaha..:P

The next is Noor aka Si Penguin..^^~!
He also a funny smart guy..
I remember I pernah call him "bodoh"..Ok..I am feeling very guilty cause I din't know that the "bodoh" word will mean so deep to them..*bang wall*~!!

Still got this two cute pair..Amal and Mus..:)
One is cute..One is handsome but both is super naughty..LOL..:)

OMG..Got a lot of human being le..I lazy to type le..:)..I continue in next next post cause I been delaying some post already..*gulps*!!

Write at...................by -VoN S@N-