About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chapter 459(Nostalgia the memory of it for Jan till March of 2012 part1..)

PS:I don't know where I campak all my PLKN picture but oh well..I lazy to save from my Facebook..:D..
I think I will just post it out..Maybe the future me will wonder who is this and that..Hahaa..Since I always give weird nick name to those PLKN friends..:)

I will try my best to remember all those human in PLKN..Since I got short term memory..Huh?:O
I will list out those people name that I remember..Oh well..Some people name will not be here first cause there more long post to go..*smile*~

So I will start my journey..:D
I remember that the feeling like so lost..So weird yet so funny..
I mean I do cried out because I those pampered type of kid so I do tears out..I sure I gonna miss my whole family!!SERIOUS!!
My annoying pretty sister..DUH!!Although she might be so blah blah blah but still she my sister and of cause I will miss arguing with her as well watch show or anything with her..:D
My most annoying brother..Well..Compared brother and my sister, I more close with my brother somehow but he sometimes super duper annoying..Tee Hee..I also annoying..Haha..
And not to forget missing my two doggie...Their voice and so so on..=(..I feel so lonely without them..T_T
Most important people in my life..Like my parent, my dear relatives(those who super close to me)..
The moment I go to PLKN, I wonder how my life without them..Without my family, my dear super close friends and so so on..

So I think actually the first girl I be friend with is Vivian..
Ok..I just mention that she is a super sweet girl that super love kpop..:D..
At first I was hope to same group with her but unfortunately she is BRAVO and I from DELTA..
However our friendship doesn't really last long..Whatever..:D..She still a sweet girl..
She came into my life as well she go out of my life somehow...*sound complicated* but that the true..:O

2nd person should be...Should be....(U know what..I feel like posting those important person in next post)..:D
So the 2nd person is..Oklah..I admit I forgot their name..So I list them a group..:D..Just BRAVO the girls group..*WINK*
At first was nice but maybe due I so lazy or maybe I don't really find topic/communicate with them..*guilty*..
I am noisy but I am anti-social..Sound wrong but that the truth..So ya..I so happy for them..Like they are quite nice..:D
Although I did heard from someone that they said I am quite flirt. Err.I macam dah biasa right..-_-

Lazy care la..I just want to imagine if May or Crystal is same camp with me.. I think they or other people  will said me lesbian pulak..LOL!!..
I can't control people mouth..:D..So I think I also said bad something about them but I forgot la..SAYING SORRY HERE..*tee hee*
I do admit I am flirt and treat guy more rude or more rawss...Haha..
I don't really dare treat girl like that..T_T..I more care about girl's feeling cause they are more sensitive..XD

I think I stop here first..Hahaa..Don't worry..I will post more..:D..Cause all these PLKN's person that I mention is like come in and come out but I don't really feel sad la..
I just feel happy that they got come into my life..:D..
I think I will post more human being in next post.. ~

Write at 20.11.2012 by -VoN S@N-