About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chapter 457(The feeling of lost..Sigh)

I guess this is me during my first semester exam for STPM..GOSH!!:(

So if I not forgot I think our paper is somehow..
  1. First day is PA+ACC
  2. Second day macam don't have..:)
  3. Third day is PP..:D
  4. Last day ECON..
So I think I just telling my feeling for every exam paper..@~@

P.A(PENGAJIAN AM)
For this paper..OMG..HARD LIKE HELL..I mean is super freaking hard..I have no idea what I am doing.
I mean I was like "WHOAH..what is this question!!!Why I never see before de??Walaoeee.."..
The esei part also very confusing..T_T..The moment after I gao dim exam..I was thinking "I need to save money for retaking exam"...

ACC(SUBJECT AKAUN)
Walaoee..This paper also a scary paper..I mean..:(..Walaoee..I want to cry la..I never feel so hard before..I only know I just become so freaking emo after doing this paper..=(
I know I emo till got some of my classmates damn worried me..OMG..How could I done that to them..*bang wall*
Promise myself must be super calm next time..:D

PP(PENGAJIAN PERNIAGAAN)
About this paper..Well..I can said I lost don't know how many mark cause what I study tak kaitan at all..OMG..Like what Jun Kiat said "CHAPTER 7 is out"..
Sigh..:(

ECON(EKONOMI)
Okla..But still same like PP..Feel so emo..OMG..Haixz..*bang wall*

OK..I now hoping all paper pass can de..:)..PASS IS ENOUGH FOR ME..=)

Write at 17-11-2012 by -VoN S@N-